Control & Monitor
Ki. enables you to take control of urban assets such as streetlights. Each individual street lighting node, or group of nodes, can be controlled via a bespoke or standard switching profile.
Key features include:
- Lamp output editor – Set and edit lamp profiles for individual nodes or groups with the intuitive editor.
- Calendar – Aids profile scheduling for individual or single nodes, based on needs of the city.
- Asset profile overview – Provides key data about individual nodes or devices at a glance.
- Asset performance dashboard – Gives updates, at a glance, of key performance metrics such as power output, column temperature, consumption and more.
Evaluate & Analyse
Ki.’s reporting dashboard aids you in assessing the overall performance of your ecosystem. With a dedicated fault reporting dashboard, you have the freedom to evaluate and analyse a wide range of data sets from one place, in the context of your smart city.
From calculating energy efficiency to assessing fault severity, Ki. unlocks unique urban data keep you better informed about the real challenges on the street, which can be tailored to meet your smart city goals. Capabilities of the dashboard include:
- Check asset performance over custom timescales.
- Assess severity of faults either by count or percentage.
- Gain an overview of performance in critical time periods and monitor via interactive map.
- Record recurring performance failures to inform maintenance.
- Export reports to aid system health maintenance checks.
Generate Actionable Insights
Ki. aggregates multiple data sets and generates actionable insights that help to solve unique municipal challenges. Aiding better informed decisions, actionable insights enable the development of contextual real-world solutions that enhance citizen and civic services and improve how communities live, work and play.
- Aggregate data for overview of smart city performance.
- Develop maintenance plans based on performance metrics.
- Keep informed of events before they happen.
- Use insights to keep citizens informed of changes to public services.
- Contextualise unique urban data to inform smart city development and success.