Intuitive Asset Management
Monitor the entire ecosystem from one place, using the Ki. Platform. Control street lighting assets remotely based on performance and unique urban requirements. Ki. enables you to take control of urban assets such as streetlights. Each individual street lighting node, or group of nodes, can be controlled via a bespoke or standard switching profile.
This is possible via the following features:
Custom Asset Selector
Select smart city assets, such as nodes, for further control and monitoring using the interactive selector feature. Identify the nodes that require new profiles using the aerial map of the scheme and build custom groups, with ease, via the lasso and grouping features. Capabilities include:
- Use circular capture tool to ensure devices within a specific radius are selected.
- Rectangle capture tool selects devices within a set parameter.
- Free form lasso enables flexibility to select nodes from custom areas, in uncharacteristic shapes.
Lamp Output Editor
Profiles are built using the intuitive Ki. lamp output editor which aims to make profile building fast, accurate and interactive. Once built, profiles can be quickly assigned to groups or individual nodes. Ki. street lighting nodes can control and monitor DALI,1-10V and 0-10V drivers. Other features of the lamp output editor include:
- Ability to assign in single or batch format (drop down menu).
- Ability for user to define and configure lighting level graduation.
- Ability to enforce minimum threshold i.e. lighting.
- Implement up to 12 step dimming profile and CLO.
- Switch via variable photocell, solar clock and/or timer.
A calendar tool is available to easily alter the profile of a node, or group of nodes. In this instance the lights selected from the calendar are programmed to default mode, but then set to a power saving mode on specific days. If there is an exceptional instance, like a festive event, the Ki. platform is capable of quick and simple updates across individual, groups and multiple groups of nodes, if required. Features of the calendar include:
- Split screen view of street lighting scheme and calendar for quick reference.
- Select single or multiple dates at once for effective and efficient scheduling.
- Add one or more ‘modes’ using simple drop down selections.
- Weekly calendar view for more precise profile scheduling.
- Schedule profiles up to 12 months in advance with the monthly calendar.
Asset Profile Overview
Gain key profile information about individual devices with the asset profile dashboard. This enables monitoring of the status and attributes assigned against each device, with an overview of co-ordinates, address, name and type. Key details provided include:
- Device name.
- Latitude and longitude co-ordinates.
- Lamp output.
- Date of installation.
- Notes: added at installation to communicate core details of project and node use.
- Model: part number of device.
- Device type: light/ sensor/ photocell.
- Location: street name and address.