Improve efficiencies, safety and management with intelligent street lighting solutions from Ki.
The intricacies of transport and urban infrastructure mean that we need a variety of services to ensure people are able to move around outdoor spaces effectively. Illumination is just one element that contributes to enhancing public safety and mobility, as well as ensuring a smooth flow of road and street traffic is upheld.
Intelligent street lighting is a cost-effective and efficient solution that can further enhance public services and improve quality of life for citizens, while benefiting Local Authorities by way of more effective management and control.
Ki. More than a street lighting central management system (CMS)
Ki. can transform street lighting infrastructure into an intelligent and interoperable ecosystem for smarter and more effective asset management, throughout the city. From dimming and switching for energy efficiency and optimal illumination, to intuitive features that reduce maintenance and faults, Ki. is more than a CMS. It can provide in depth insights into the behaviour of street lighting infrastructure:
Drive down costs
- Reduce energy use by up to 60%* with the addition of intelligent street lighting devices (*when applied to LED street lighting)
- Wirelessly manage smart street lighting infrastructure from one place; monitor faults and reduce maintenance costs
- Fix faults or outages before they impact the community, reducing call out fees and mitigating risks
- No need for paper or large installation teams. Scan & Go with the Ki. Installation Tool to digitally deploy and commission Ki. Nodes onto streetlights via GPS and image recognition technology
- Instant and open source data available at a glance for quick performance management and effective planning
- Remotely manage entire smart street lighting ecosystem, generate reports and cross-reference data to make better informed municipal improvements
- Use the intuitive Ki. Platform to understand the bigger picture and unique pain-points of your city
- Connect existing, new and future streetlights to Ki.’s open IoT platform through NEMA, conduit and Zhaga nodes
- Transform street lighting infrastructure into a communication hub and integrate additional sensor networks to monitor other environmental elements; monitor all from the Ki. Platform
- Aggregate multiple datasets to generate actionable insights that improve decision making for better municipal management, both now and in the future